We collect nonpublic personal information you provide to us when you apply for an InvestNaira account or when you communicate with us about your InvestNaira account. The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, bank account information, BVN, username, password, and any other information you choose to provide..
As you use your InvestNaira account to perform financial transactions, we collect nonpublic personal information in connection with each transaction, including transaction time, Naira amount and merchant details. We may also collect photos, memos or other information that you attach to your transactions.
When you create a InvestNaira account, we may collect information, including nonpublic personal information, about you from nonaffiliated third party service providers in order to verify your identity and for fraud prevention, including your prior addresses and names.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
We may use your information, including nonpublic personal information as follows:
• Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations;
• Verify your identity and prevent fraud;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by InvestNaira and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
InvestNaira is based in Nigeria and the information we collect is governed by the Nigerian law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Nigeria and other countries.
We may disclose any information we collect about current and former customers, including nonpublic personal information, to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties as follows:
You may edit your account profile information by logging into your account via our Services. If you wish to delete or deactivate your online account, please contact us, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes:
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and text messages from InvestNaira by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you initially consent to the collection of location information by InvestNaira or Google Maps within our mobile application, you may be able to subsequently stop this collection through your device operating system settings or through your online account settings. If either of these opt-out options are not available to you, you may also disable location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile application from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Our Services include social sharing features for common social networks to let users share content. These features are served from third-party services that may serve their own cookies. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
InvestNaira takes reasonable measures to help protect all information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Additionally, InvestNaira implements policies designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your nonpublic personal information, including a privacy protection policy. Akashi limits access to your nonpublic personal information to employees that have a business reason to know such information, and implements security practices and procedures designed to protect the confidentiality and security of such information and prohibit unlawful disclosure of such information in accordance with its policies.
No 7 Solaru Street